AngloINFO takes privacy seriously. Please read the following to learn more about our policies on privacy when related to angloinfo.com.
- AngloINFO's use of and treatment of personally identifiable information collected by AngloINFO when you are using the AngloINFO World Wide Web site at angloinfo.com, and when you use services provided by AngloINFO.
- AngloINFO's use of and treatment of any personally identifiable information that AngloINFO's business partners may share with AngloINFO.
- The practices of companies or individuals that AngloINFO does not own or control.
- AngloINFO collects personally identifiable information when you register as a member, when you use certain AngloINFO products or services, and when you enter promotions. AngloINFO may also receive personally identifiable information from its business partners.
- When you register for an AngloINFO service, you may be asked for your name, email address and other personal details. Once you have registered, you are no longer anonymous to AngloINFO's systems.
- AngloINFO also automatically receives and may record information on its servers' logs from your browser including your computer's IP address, AngloINFO's cookie information and the identity of any page or pages you request.
- Our website may also use a website recording service which may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. Data collected by this service is used to improve our website usability only. It is not in any way associated with any individual user or their member account. The information collected is stored and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting, and is not shared with anybody else.
AngloINFO uses this information for the following purposes:
- To customise the content you see on its Web pages.
- To anticipate and fulfil your requests for certain products and services.
Protecting your personal information
- We take appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to ensure that we keep your information secure, accurate and up to date, and that we only keep it as long as is reasonable and necessary.
- Although we use appropriate security measures once we have received your personal information, the transmission of information over the internet is never completely secure. We do our best to protect personal information, but we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to our website, so any transmission is at the user’s own risk.
- AngloINFO treats all the information it holds with the utmost care and security. Payment details are stored on our system in an encrypted format and can only be accessed when you place an order using your user name or email address and password.
- Any payment card details (such as credit or debit cards) are passed securely to our payment processing provider according to the Payment Card Industry Security Standards.
- AngloINFO do not share credit card information with third parties.
Information sharing and disclosure
AngloINFO will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone, anywhere.
AngloINFO will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or individuals when:
- We have your consent to do so.
- We need to do so in order to provide a product or service that you have requested.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or due legal process.
- Your actions on our World Wide Web site violate the law, or any of AngloINFO's usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- AngloINFO and its advertisers may set and access cookies on your computer.
(A cookie is a piece of data stored on your hard drive containing information about you. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on AngloINFO's World Wide Web site. For instance, by setting a cookie on AngloINFO's site, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on the site. If you reject the cookie, you may still use the site. The only drawback to this is that you will be limited in some areas of the site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience of our site.)
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, send an email to email@example.com.