AngloINFO takes privacy seriously. Please read the following to learn more about our policies on privacy when related to angloinfo.com.
- AngloINFO's use of and treatment of personally identifiable information collected by AngloINFO when you are using the AngloINFO World Wide Web site at angloinfo.com, and when you use services provided by AngloINFO.
- AngloINFO's use of and treatment of any personally identifiable information that AngloINFO's business partners may share with AngloINFO.
- The practices of companies or individuals that AngloINFO does not own or control.
- AngloINFO collects personally identifiable information when you register as a member, when you use certain AngloINFO products or services, and when you enter promotions. AngloINFO may also receive personally identifiable information from its business partners.
- When you register for an AngloINFO service, you may be asked for your name, e-mail address and other personal details. Once you have registered, you are no longer anonymous to AngloINFO's systems.
- AngloINFO also automatically receives and may record information on its servers' logs from your browser including your computer's IP address, AngloINFO's cookie information and the identity of any page or pages you request.
AngloINFO uses this information for the following purposes:
- To customize the content you see on its Web pages.
- To anticipate and fulfill your requests for certain products and services.
Information sharing & disclosure
AngloINFO will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone, anywhere.
AngloINFO will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or individuals when:
- We have your consent to do so.
- We need to do so in order to provide a product or service that you have requested.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or due legal process.
- Your actions on our World Wide Web site violate the law, or any of AngloINFO's usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- AngloINFO and its advertisers may set and access cookies on your computer.
(A cookie is a piece of data stored on the your hard drive containing information about you. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on AngloINFO's World Wide Web site. For instance, by setting a cookie on AngloINFO's site, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on the site. If you reject the cookie, you may still use the site. The only drawback to this is that you will be limited in some areas of the site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience of our site.)
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forex Cross Rates