If your business or non-profit organisation is based within Strasbourg, you can list it in the Business Directory free of chargeRead More...
Access to and use of this site ("AngloINFO") is provided by AngloINFO Limited subject to the following terms:
- By using AngloINFO you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of AngloINFO. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use AngloINFO.
- AngloINFO Limited may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by AngloINFO Limited. Your continued use of AngloINFO after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use AngloINFO content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any AngloINFO content except for your own personal, non-commercial use in accordance with AngloINFO's copyright guidelines. Any other use of AngloINFO content requires the prior written permission of AngloINFO Limited.
- You agree to use AngloINFO only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of AngloINFO. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within AngloINFO.
- You may not use any contact information published on AngloINFO for any form of unsolicited contact or approach including the sending of Unsolicited Direct Mail (UDM or spam), promoting a business or service unless that specific business or service has been directly requested by the AngloINFO user you are contacting. Such emails are strictly prohibited both by AngloINFO and by local and international law.
- AngloINFO content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to AngloINFO Limited, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- AngloINFO Limited will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of AngloINFO.
- AngloINFO Limited does not warrant that functions contained in AngloINFO content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that AngloINFO or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying AngloINFO Limited or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of AngloINFO Limited and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of AngloINFO Limited or any other third party.
- Further to the above, by submitting your contribution to AngloINFO, you:
- warrant that your contribution;
- is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to AngloINFO Limited for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory; and
- does not infringe any law; and
- indemnify AngloINFO Limited against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by AngloINFO Limited as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on AngloINFO and the purposes specified above.
- When submitting an entry to a competition organised by AngloINFO, the participants agree that, in the event that they win, they will permit their name, location and picture to be published on the websites of AngloINFO and the competition sponsor together with details of the competition and the prize.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on AngloINFO (including local or regional rules) then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
The Manor House
Oxon OX10 8BA
Click on the website link for a free quote for worldwide health cover for you and your family:... Read more...